Plan your Group Visit
Groups of 15 or more enjoy significantly discounted admission, free bus parking and the option to add-on group experiences, including access to our flight simulators and STEM workshop content. Our current group rate is $4/person. For student groups, we require one adult for every 10 youths.
If you are ready to book your group visit, you can do so online with a credit or debit card.
Group admission tickets are non-refundable.
Visit support, flight simulator and workshop add-ons
If you are just planning your visit and would like us to contact you, would like to add on flight simulators or a STEM workshop, or plan to make your payment via check, please complete our online form and we will reach out to you.
Workshop registrations must be pre-paid and are non-refundable fewer than 14 days before booked date. There is a $15 processing fee for check payments. Checks are non-refundable. Check payments must be received at least 14 days prior to the scheduled visit.
Terms & Conditions
By making a group sales purchase, you are agreeing to our Group Visit Agreement Terms & Conditions.
1. Reservations and Cancellations
Group visits are subject to availability. The Museum may not be able to accommodate groups who have not made a reservation ahead of time, based on capacity. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Workshop fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable less than 14 days prior to the date of the workshop. Reservations are subject to cancellation if payment is not received in advance. Admission tickets are non-refundable. Payment can be made online or by check.
2. Available Spaces
The Museum does not have lunch space available. Upon prior request, it may be possible to use one of the Museum’s areas to deposit backpacks and lunches during the visit. However, availability is not guaranteed. The Museum cannot be held liable for any missing or broken personal items left in those spaces.
3. Public Health Control Measures
If federal, state, or local public health control measures are in effect at the time of, and apply to, the group visit, the group visit organizer and its guests must comply with all such measures at organizer’s sole expense. Group visit organizer and guests release the Museum from liability.
4. Conduct & Control
Group organizer is responsible for the actions of its guests prior, during and after the visit. Any group not following Museum guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Access to the vintage DC-3 aircraft is limited to five (5) people at one time.
- No food, drink, candy or chewing gum inside the Museum.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. Chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Please use “inside voices” throughout the Museum at all times.
- No running, yelling, listening to radios inside the Museum.
- Photography is allowed with handheld cameras for personal use. Tripods and lights may not be used. Reproduction, sale or other commercial use of photography/video is not allowed without prior written permission. Photography is not permitted in the theater.