Plan an Event at C.R. Smith Museum
The American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum is a great place for your special event! It’s the perfect setting for a corporate reception, private celebration, wedding/reception, charity fundraiser, awards ceremony, breakfast meeting, team building event, Bar/Bat Mitzvah and more! With over 35,000 square feet of space available, groups of five to 500 can be accommodated in grand style! Whether you’re seeking an intimate setting in the Museum gallery or a nostalgic dining or dancing experience under the wings of a vintage 1940’s DC-3 airplane, it will be a night your guests will never forget. Guests will enjoy:
** Please note from May 5th – July 16th we can only accommodate events with 80 guests or less. The general Museum will be closed but the hangar remains open.
- Dinner Seating for up to 400 guests with 60″ rounds
- Cocktail reception for up to 500 guests
- State-of-the-Art Theater with seating for over 100 in first-class airline seats
- Large screen video, Power Point, DVD presentation options in the theater
- Small screen DVD option in the main gallery
- Interactive Exhibits
- Much More!
For a list of preferred catering companies click here!
The CR Smith Museum made the Top 18 list out of 299 DFW area rental venues! Click here for more details.