Eagle Aviation Camps 2018
The 2018 Eagle Aviation Camp registration is now open!
Eagle Aviation Camp (entering 5th-7th grade) June 18th – 22nd (sold out) and July 23rd -27th (sold out)
All Eagle Aviation Camps explore what is involved in airlines and the aviation industry. Our younger camps get HANDS ON with workshops on flight engineering, flight simulations, rocketry, remote control planes and more.
June 18th-22nd camp SOLD OUT
July 23rd camp. SOLD OUT
Eagle Aviation Camp (entering 7th-9th grade) June 25th – 29th (sold out) and July 30th – August 3rd (sold out)
All Eagle Aviation Camps explore what is involved in airlines and the aviation industry. This camp will dive deeper into aviation! Campers will participate in workshops on flight engineering, flight planning, beginner and advanced flight simulations, building a brand, airliner operations and more!
June 25th camp, SOLD OUT
July 30th camp, SOLD OUT
NEW Eagle Aviation Camp (entering 10th-11th grade): July 9th – 13th
All Eagle Aviation Camps explore what is involved in airlines and the aviation industry. Interested in a career in aviation and/or flight? Campers will be shown from aviation professionals about many different departments and careers in aviation. Campers will also get hands-on with flight simulations and engineering workshops.
To register for the July 9th camp, click here
Not a member? Join today and receive Museum member rate!
**Each camp will be limited to 20 participants. Camps must have at least 14 registrations to be held.
Our camps are a great opportunity for your child to experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into the world of aviation. Below is general information about the week:
- No prior camp attendance or aviation knowledge is required to attend any of our summer camps.
- Camp begins at 9am and ends at 4pm. The Museum offers extended hours from 8am to 9am and from 4pm to 5pm, for an additional fee.
- Parents/students are responsible for transportation each day to and from the C.R. Smith Museum. The Museum will provide transportation to and from field trip sites as applicable.
- The Museum will provide morning and afternoon snacks and bottled water. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own lunch.
- Registration includes an Eagle Aviation T-shirt and goodie bag.
Registration Costs for One Week:
EAC June 18th-22rd & July 23rd-27th (5th-7th grades) $350/ $300 Museum member
EAC June 25th-29th & July 30th– August 3rd (7th-9th grades) $350/ $300 Museum member
EAC July 9th-13th (10th-11th grades) $350/ $300 Museum member
Camp Extended Hours: $50 per camper. Parents may sign up for extended hours to drop off camper as early as 8am and pick up as late as 5pm.
Payments can be made by check or credit card, online or by mail.
If you have any questions please call Lauren Giffin at 817-967-5925 or email Lauren.Giffin@aa.com
Check out photos from past Eagle Aviation Camps here!